DHMOSH Public Health team is excited to present to you our latest public health program -- “HOPE SPRINGS: UN Global Health Challenge 2021!”
From 1 July – 28 September 2021, we challenge you to walk 10,000 steps per day! Use the Movespring mobile app to record and track your physical activity “steps” and watch your team climb up the leaderboard.. Post your pictures and use the app’s messaging function to interact with old and new friends.. Movespring also provides daily workout videos that are easy to follow and can be done anywhere!
Slots are limited.. Register early to secure a spot for yourself and your team!
Read the instructions below on how to join:-.
ON YOUR PHONE
1. Download the MoveSpring app via the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) or navigate to app.movespring.com in a web browser.
2.Choose “Sign up” .
3. Enter the org code: UN (not case sensitive)
4. Follow the steps to create your MoveSpring account. Use your official UN email.
5. Once you set up your account, scroll down to the "Challenges" section of your dashboard
6. Check the "Upcoming" tab to see "HOPE SPRINGS: UN Health Challenge 2021.
7. Click the banner then click the blue "Join" button.
8. You should now see the Challenge in your own dashboard. If it doesn’t appear, wait a few moments for the app to synchronize. You may exit and reopen the app.
9. Once you see the Challenge, click the "Join a Team" button.
10. Find the team you wish to join.
11. If you wish to create your own team, MAKE SURE TO FORM A GROUP FIRST WITH A MINUMUM OF 5 and maximum of 20 registered members.
12. Click the green "Create Team" button and give it a fun, non-political, non-controversial, non-offensive name in English, then tell your group which team to join.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com