JMS would like to draw your attention to the importance of self-awareness and appropriate health seeking behavior as we face the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Kindly take note of the following simple measures to assist you in addressing any health concerns in a timely manner:
Closely Observe your health:
We strongly recommend that that you remain alert and observe your health for possible COVID-19 symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Flu-like symptoms
- Body aches
Do not self-medicate while ignoring persistent symptoms that need to be properly evaluated by a medical practitioner.
- If you do fall sick, practice self-isolation. It is however imperative that you inform JMS about your condition by calling our 24hr number 0724 255 378 and fill in the questionnaire .You will be guided on possible testing, referral or appropriate treatment.
- Keep a record of emergency contacts that you can use if you need to reach someone urgently.
- If you live alone, let your colleague or friend know about your emergency contacts and physical location.
- Keep in touch with your loved ones or colleagues by phone or online. Inform them of any health concerns you may have.
- Connecting with friends, family or colleagues will also have mental health benefits during this period when we are all subject to restrictions in our usual activities.
Keep Safe and Healthy!
JMS 24/7 emergency call line: Tel: +254 724 255 378 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org